The Cultural Council is grateful for your membership. Your support enables us to serve as your local arts agency and provide you with valuable programs and services to champion, engage and grow your organization. As an example of this work, the Institute for Cultural Advancement (ICA) was launched in 2018. Generously supported by the Donald M. Ephraim Family Foundation, the ICA is a multi-tiered professional development program for cultural organizations, arts educators and creative professionals that offers access to high-profile speakers, workshops and trainings held throughout the year.
Join or Renew Today
Follow these three quick steps to take advantage of all the benefits included with your membership.
For more information about membership, please contact Debbie Calabria at (561) 472-3330 or email@example.com.
- Free or discounted registration for Institute for Cultural Advancement (ICA) sessions. Sessions (up to 20 workshops per year) cover topics such as: programming, marketing, donor and member engagement and fundraising.
- Opportunity to participate in the Culture Card, the Council’s exclusive program to promote your organization’s special offers to our members. See application for details.
- Discounted advertising rates in art&culture magazine published 3x per year. Members also receive complimentary copies of every issue. Contact our marketing department for advertising rates, or download the rate card at the bottom of the art&culture page.
- Priority on all advertising co-op programs offered by the Council’s marketing team (includes digital, print, radio and TV buys at discounted rates).
- Listing in the Council’s Annual Report distributed by mail and featured on our website.
- Opportunity to have merchandise in the Roe Green Uniquely Palm Beach Store at the Council’s headquarters in Lake Worth Beach. A percentage of the proceeds goes back to your organization.
- Invitations to member-only events throughout the year, including exhibition opening receptions (does not include Culture & Cocktails series).
Additional services provided by the Cultural Council regardless of membership
- List your programs/events in our popular Online Events Calendar, which highlights arts and cultural events in Palm Beach County. Listings must be submitted directly using the online form available here. Please contact our marketing department for details at (561) 471-2902.
- Technical assistance with our Grants program and training in a variety of grant topics such as grant research, grant writing, grants engagement and evaluation.
- Listing in the annual Educational Guide and Summer Camp Guide – online resources for teachers and parents.
- Ability to participate in the Cultural Advocacy Alliance, a committee of cultural leaders working together on priorities for the sector. The group meets quarterly and communication goes out regularly.
Cultural Organization Membership
Select your membership level based on your organization’s current annual operating budget:
Registration # CH1489
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.