Membership for Nonprofit Organizations
The Cultural Council offers membership to arts, cultural, nature and civic non-profit organizations and government entities (e.g., libraries, Art in Public Places, municipalities). Annual membership dues are based on your organization’s annual operating budget.
For more information, please contact Debbie Calabria at (561) 472-3330 or email@example.com.
- Online Cultural Calendar – Opportunity to list programs/events in our detailed guide to arts and cultural events in Palm Beach County. Listings must be submitted online through our website. Please contact our marketing department for details at (561) 471-2901.
- Culture Council website – Member organizations are listed in the Council’s online directory and include a live link to the organization’s website.
- CultureCard – Opportunity to participate in the cooperative marketing program that brings our members and donors to your door. See application for details.
- Discounted advertising rates in art&culture magazine. – Contact our marketing department for advertising rates. Copies of art&culture may be provided to your members and patrons.
- Monthly invitation for up to two executive-level staff to Cultural Executives Committee luncheons between October and May. Meetings feature presentations by industry professionals on topics ranging from board development and fundraising to internet marketing, and networking opportunities with other members. Lunch is served at no cost to members.
- Monthly invitation to Cultural Educators Committee meetings. Members have the opportunity to participate in this forum for ideas, professional development, dialogue and exchange with other cultural educators.
- Monthly invitation to Cultural Marketing Committee meetings. (Open to organizations with dedicated marketing staff person). Members meet to discuss collaborative marketing, strategies and special events.
- Technical assistance with our grants programs and training in a variety of grant topics such as grant research, grant writing, grants engagement and evaluation.
- Advocacy – Email alerts and legislative updates related to funding for arts and culture at the local, state and federal level as they become available.
Become a Member
Follow these four steps to apply online:
The Cultural Council of Palm Beach County is a not for profit 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions to the Council are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the State of Florida’s Division of Consumer Services by calling 1.800.435.7352. Registration #CH1489. The Cultural Council of Palm Beach County believes that our donors’ confidentiality should be protected. The Council will not sell or trade a donor’s personal information to any other entity in existence without their written permission.