Request for Proposal for Creative & Media Agency
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to enter an agreement (“Agreement” or “Contract”) with a qualified consultant for the provision of Creative and Media Agency of Record to support CCPBC’s cultural tourism marketing program under CCPBC/County contract. Full details are available here.
- RFP Released: 4/1/2021
- CONE OF SILENCE STARTS: 4/1/2021 (see Section H.4)
- Question Clarifications Deadline: 5/3/2021 at 4:00 p.m.
- Clarification Response: 5/17/2021 at 4:00 p.m.
- Submittal Deadline: 6/1/2021 at 4:00 p.m. (“Deadline”)
- CCPBC Review Committee: Week of 6/7/2021
- CCPBC Selection Committee: Week of 6/14/2021
- Proposer Presentations (optional): Week of 6/21/2021
- CCPBC Board Executive Committee Approval of Contract: 6/29/2021
- TDC Board of Directors Approval of Contract: 7/8/2021
- Board of County Commission Approval of Contract: 8/17/2021
- Contract Start Date: 10/1/2021
Note: This timeline may be altered at any time at the discretion of CCPBC and/or the RFP Selection Committee. Written notice will be issued and posted on this page upon any changes in schedule.
The Contact Person at CCPBC for this RFP is Jennifer Sullivan, Vice President of Marketing & Programs, 561-687-8727, firstname.lastname@example.org.