The City of Palm Beach Gardens is currently offering solo art exhibitions in three varied venues: Palm Beach Gardens City Hall Lobby, Sandhill Crane Golf Clubhouse, and Tennis & Pickleball Center. The program is all about exposure and having artwork displayed in the community. The City of Palm Beach Gardens supports the exhibition with a reception, publicity on our website, printed brochures, e-newsletters, press releases and postings to social media.
How to Apply:
Artists are asked to submit the following information via email to GardensArt Supervisor, Amy Stepper, at email@example.com:
- Artist information, i.e., biography, resumé, website link, mission, or artist statement.
- Individual artist images that represent 10-12 current works of 2D art completed in the last 4 years. Must be attached in JPEG or PNG format.
- Please no nudes, religious, suggestive, or controversial imagery. No sculpture/jewelry or floor standing pedestals can be accepted.
- After acceptance, all art to be displayed must be submitted for approval 3-4 months prior to installation.
- Artwork completed just before installation may be considered but must be presented for approval by our art committee.
- Attach typed list of submitted images with artist name, title, size, medium and date of completion.
- Upon approval, artists will be emailed a GardensArt Exhibition application to complete.
The artist is responsible for transportation, installation, and removal of artwork to be loaned unless otherwise arranged and noted. The GardensArt Supervisor is present during the installation and removal of the art and will assist in the process.
- GardensArt may accommodate artists with a ‘Meet and Greet the Artist’. Artist-led tours may also be arranged by the artist. Both will be coordinated based on mutual schedules between artist and GardensArt Supervisor.
- Artwork is to remain on exhibit for the entire exhibition period (typically 6-8 weeks).
- A loan agreement will be sent upon approval of the artist’s work. The City will collect 15% of any sales made in connection with the show.
- Each venue requires certain sizes and styles. Therefore, all artworks must be professionally wired, or gallery wrapped.
For more details, contact GardensArt Supervisor Amy Stepper at 561.630.1116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more details and to submit your application, CLICK HERE.