Boca Raton: You’re In the Pink
It’s easy to feel like you’re in the pink when you visit beautiful Boca Raton – the southernmost city in Palm Beach County. Influenced by the style and color preferences of fabled architect Addison Mizner – who designed the historic Boca Raton Resort & Club in the 1920s – Boca Raton is a modern city that still values the memories of its storied past. Just drive down Federal Highway past Old Town Hall, the home of the Boca Raton Historical Society and Museum, and swing over to Dixie Highway to see the restored Florida East Coast Railway station and you’ll understand.
A luxurious lifestyle…
Boca Raton, in the south part of Palm Beach County, is a lush, green city with wide, tree-lined boulevards and the best of the best selection when it comes to shopping, dining and style.
This beautiful city is also culturally rich, with a wonderful assortment of music, theater and museums. Spend an afternoon at the Boca Raton Museum of Art, or see a show at Florida Atlantic University’s University Theatre or at the Caldwell Theatre.
Cultural Venues in Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum
- Boca Raton Museum of Art
- Children’s Museum of Boca Raton
- Florida Atlantic University
- Florida Intergenerational Orchestra
- Lynn University Conservatory of Music
- Mizner Park Cultural Center
- Sol Children Theatre Troupe
- The SYMPHONIA, Boca Raton
- The Wick Theatre and Costume Museum