An Investment in the Arts
Online giving is fast, easy and secure, so make your gift today. Or call us at (561) 472-3340 to discuss your contribution.
Your Gift Will…
Invest in Children
- Investing in children will result in future leaders who have an appreciation for art.
- Support the Summer Cultural Guide - an online guide featuring arts, cultural activities and camps for kids and families in the summer. Scholarships are provided to some lucky, deserving kids.
- Support field trips for K-12 students.
Invest in Artists
Your generosity plays a critical role in the success of over 230 local artist members.
- 434 artists have exhibited artwork in the Cultural Council's galleries.
- 84 artworks have been sold in the galleries.
- 83 artists are represented in the Roe Green Uniquely Palm Beach Store.
Invest in Cultural Organizations
Your donation supports professional development workshops and monthly meetings for executives, educators and marketers from more than 100 member organizations.
It also provides funding for the annual Educational Guide to Art and Culture in Palm Beach County, which creates connections to art and culture for students through field trips, access to innovative curriculum, and partnerships with cultural organizations.
“We are grateful to everyone who supports the continuing work of the Cultural Council of Palm Beach County because those who invest make this important work possible. With the investment from our donors, we are able to expand our goals of enhancing area cultural organizations, meeting the needs of local artists and helping arts education programs to flourish.”
– Bert and Sallie Korman
“The Cultural Council of Palm Beach County has opened one door after another for me as an artist by believing in my creativity, exhibiting my work, and connecting me to collectors. The Council validates and supports our creative spirit by inviting us to lectures, tours, and showcasing our work on the Council’s website. Having the opportunity to share our work through exhibitions is a priceless experience for all artists. I consider the Cultural Council a partner in my artistic journey. Thank you for inspiring and believing in me.”
– Cynthia Maronet
The Cultural Council of Palm Beach County believes that our donors’ confidentiality should be protected. The Council will not sell or trade a donor’s personal information to any other entity in existence without their written permission.