Cultural Development Fund:
Small or Emerging Organizations (Cat. C-I)
The Cultural Development Fund for Small or Emerging Cultural Organizations is an annual grant program open to nonprofit cultural organizations with operating revenues of at least $25,000. The grant program is designed to preserve cultural heritages and traditions through the arts, significantly advance cultural opportunities for children and youth, and to create opportunities for Palm Beach County residents to experience culturally diverse, innovative and excellent cultural programs and projects. Small organizations that are stable are encouraged to apply as well as emerging organizations that have the potential to grow into future mid-sized organizations.
First time applicants and individuals new to the grant process must contact staff and attend a mandatory workshop for training and technical assistance prior to completing the application.
*To request any forms in a different format, or if you have specific questions about this grant program, please contact the Cultural Council Grants Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Training will be held via webinar at 10 a.m. on September 22.
- Grant Process Schedule
- FY 2016/17 Reimbursement Training Webinar
- Reimbursement Guidelines
- Reimbursement Cover Sheet
- Summary of Expenses | Summary of Expenses for Salaried Employees
- Program and Budget Amendment Request
- Formula for Calculating Hourly Rate | Hourly Rate Calculator
- Mileage Reimbursement Form: 2016
- Time Sheet
- Final Income/Expense Report
- FY 2016/17 Executive Summary
- Exhibit B-1 (Contract)