What is power2give.org?
The Cultural Council of Palm Beach County partnered with power2give.org in September 2014 to help increase funding for arts and culture nonprofit initiatives in our community. Power2give.org, a crowd funding platform devoted to supporting nonprofits through targeted donations, turns arts and culture projects into a reality. Power2give.org allows organizations to post and promote projects in need of funding and invites donors to contribute directly to the projects that intrigue them most.
With an advanced technology platform for both donors and cultural organizations, power2give.org makes posting, donating, and promoting projects convenient and engaging. The platform is currently being utilized in 24 communities and has raised more than $6.5 million in aggregate funds from over 28,000 donations across 2,400 projects.
- Power2Give Training Webinar
- Partner Agreement
- Partner Marketing Toolkit
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Five Tips to Ignite Your power2give Project
- Power2give.org YouTube Channel
(Training videos and more)
- Partner Style Guide
- Power2give Logos:
.JPG – color | black/white
.ZIP – zip file containing all versions of logo
(horizontal, square, with/without tagline…)
Who makes power2give.org possible?
- Arts & Science Council: As the chief advocate for the arts in Charlotte, ASC is responsible for championing the site and managing the execution of power2give.org locally. ASC originally envisioned and developed the platform, which is now active in over 20 cities nationwide.
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County: The Cultural Council is the official support agency for arts and culture for Palm Beach County serving non-profit organizations, individual artists and arts districts. Teaming up with ASC, the Cultural Council serves as the local host for power2give.org.
- Cultural Organizations: With unique and specific projects, the cultural sector provides the needs that spark the passion and engage the donor. By posting projects, and promoting their cause, the cultural sector drives traffic to power2give.org and helps make their projects reality.
- Individual Donors: Fueled by the desire to give to the specific and worthy causes in the cultural sector, donors can support their passions and share the projects they support with friends, family, and co-workers. Social networking features and website resource guides make both contributing to and promoting the projects they love exciting and easy.
- Matching Sponsors: power2give.org is strengthened by individual, foundation and corporate sponsorship to create challenge matching grants, leverage individual donors’ gifts, and fund technological upgrades to the system.
Interested in sponsorship?
Many foundations and corporations choose to engage in matching programs, which generates enormous success and increases individual donor participation. Help boost fundraising efforts by matching donations made through power2give. Contact Mary Lewis to learn more: email@example.com or (561) 472-3340.
Are you a nonprofit interested in posting a power2give project?
If you are a nonprofit with a mission focused on arts and culture, consider posting a project on power2give to support your organization’s overall fundraising and development efforts. Each organization that posts a project has the opportunity to promote their mission and successes, engage new donors and obtain much-needed funding for projects. 501(c)(3) arts and cultural organizations located in Palm Beach County must be approved to post projects by the Cultural Council of Palm Beach County. To see if your organization is eligible, please contact the Cultural Council at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post a Project
Are you interested in donating to a project?
With your support, hundreds of projects and ideas intended to enrich our community will become a reality for our arts and culture nonprofits. Visit power2give.org today and find the project you are most passionate about. Thank you for your support.
Donate to a Project