Tourist Development Fund for Cultural Tourism – Category B
The Tourist Development Fund for Cultural Tourism is a biennial grant program. It is open to Palm Beach County nonprofit arts and cultural organizations with annual operating revenues of at least 1.175 million to fund marketing and program expenses associated with performances, exhibitions and cultural events.
First time applicants and individuals new to the grant process must contact staff and attend a mandatory workshop or complete an online training presentation prior to completing the application.
All Cultural Council for Palm Beach County grant recipient organizations are required to use the appropriate logos as detailed in their respective reimbursement guidelines, and must follow usage guidelines in the Cultural Council’s Brand Standards Manual for Grant Recipients. Download logos and usage guidelines here »
*To request any forms in a different format, or if you have specific questions about this grant program, please contact the Cultural Council Grants Department: email@example.com | (561) 214‑8087
Applications will be accepted from March 5, 2021 – April 2, 2021 for the Cultural Tourism Grant, Category B. Please review the application guidelines and training presentation documents listed in the Application Toolkit before you begin your online application. To attend a Zoom application training on March 12, 2021 @10 a.m., RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the grants portal button when you are ready to start the application. Click on the “apply” button to see the list of available grants. Please be sure to complete the correct application for your category. For questions, please contact the grants department at email@example.com.
- Application Guidelines
- Grant Application Training Presentation
- Budget Workbook
- Allowable Expenses / Grant Restrictions (Exhibit C)
- Online Application FAQs
- FY21/22 Exhibit B (Contract)
- Reimbursement Guidelines FY21/22
- Reimbursement Cover Sheet FY21/22
- Summary of Expenses FY21/22
- Program Amendment Request FY21/22
- Budget Amendment Request FY21/22
- Employee Payroll Worksheet:
Bi-Weekly | Semi-Monthly | Part-Time
- Mileage Reimbursement Form (2021)
- FY20/21 Final Report Income/Expense Exhibit B
- Executive Summary FY21/22
- Brand Standards Manual FY21/22
- Reimbursement Training Presentation FY21/22