American Advertising Federation recognizes The Palm Beaches for excellence in promoting art and culture
The Cultural Council of Palm Beach County has received five American Advertising (“ADDY”) Awards from the American Advertising Federation of the Treasure Coast, in recognition of the Council’s work to promote The Palm Beaches as a cultural tourism destination. The ADDY Awards is the world’s largest advertising competition with more than five million entries submitted annually. Gold-level awards move into the statewide competition.
The Cultural Council received three ADDYs for its “Where Culture Always Shines” advertising campaign, for print advertising, online film/video/sound and art direction. The Council’s online “Spring Training” campaign won the Gold for online, interactive and website, and the “About the Cultural Council” brochure took the Silver in the sales and marketing brochure category. These creative initiatives encourage vacationers to visit The Palm Beaches to enjoy its rich cultural offerings.
“The Cultural Council of Palm Beach County is honored to receive these awards, demonstrating our commitment to cultural tourism in The Palm Beaches, Florida’s Cultural Capital®,” said Jennifer Sullivan, Chief Marketing Officer at the Cultural Council.
Cultural Council ADDY Award Details:
- GOLD – Online/Interactive, Website Campaign: Spring Training campaign
- GOLD – Print Advertising, Magazine Advertising Campaign: Where Culture Always Shines print ads
- GOLD – Elements of Advertising, Art Direction, Campaign: Where Culture Always Shines sunglasses cards
- SILVER – Film, Video & Sound, Internet Commercial Campaign: Where Culture Always Shines Facebook videos and Pandora radio spots
- SILVER – Sales and Marketing, Brochure: About the Cultural Council brochure
The Cultural Council promotes cultural tourism to The Palm Beaches with funding from tourist development tax on hotel rooms through the Tourist Development Council of Palm Beach County. Orlando-based advertising agency Push is the Council’s Agency-of-Record.
Note to Editors: Photos are available for download at tinyurl.com/PalmBeachADDYs.