Musician memberships are offered to any musician who actively performs, produces or records in Palm Beach County. To join, review the membership benefits below and select your desired membership level. You will be asked to provide a bio, resumé and/or link to your music once your registration is received. Promoters and managers, please inquire about a special rate if you represent more than one artist and/or band.
For more information, contact Marlon Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-472-3338.
Solo Artist Member | $60
- Annual listing in the online Artist Directory with short biography, three images, one video, website link and contact information
- Consideration for work to be available for sale in the Cultural Council’s Uniquely Palm Beach Store
- Free entrance to members-only exhibition preview parties
- 10% discount on Uniquely Palm Beach store purchases
- Networking and promotional opportunities
- Consideration for paid performances at Council events
- Subscription to art&culture magazine
- Name recognition in the Council’s Annual Report
- Discounts at select recording studios when available
- 15% discount at Chafin Musicenter
Performer Member | $125
All the benefits of the Solo Artist Membership, plus:
- Consideration for practice space
- Referrals to our expanding list of venues for paid gigs
- Consideration for features and profiles on our website, art&culture magazine and newsletters
Band Member | $250
All the benefits of the Performer Membership for a group of five or less.
The Cultural Council of Palm Beach County is a not for profit 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions to the Council are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the State of Florida’s Division of Consumer Services by calling 1.800.435.7352. Registration #CH1489. The Cultural Council of Palm Beach County believes that our donors’ confidentiality should be protected. The Council will not sell or trade a donor’s personal information to any other entity in existence without their written permission.