The Cultural Council of Palm Beach County is a not-for-profit agency providing artists and cultural organizations with valuable programs and services that promote and support their individual missions. Your membership helps us accomplish these goals and ensures our community continues to have access to quality arts programming, making Palm Beach County desirable to businesses, visitors and residents. Membership provides your business with access to valuable benefits, increasing your visibility and connecting you with our donors, members and the greater community.
All Business Members receive:
- Invitations to members-only exhibition previews
- Recognition in every issue of art&culture magazine, and the Cultural Council’s Annual Report
- Discounted advertising rates for art&culture magazine
- Business logo with link on the Council’s website
- art&culture magazine delivered to your business (up to 20 copies per issue)
- 10% discount on Roe Green Uniquely Palm Beach store items
- CultureCard – Our member discount card for cultural venues throughout Palm Beach County
- Free admissions to all Culture & Cocktails programs, including VIP reserved seating
- Listing on a donor plaque in the Alexander and Renate Dreyfoos entry into the galleries
To join, or for more information about the levels of membership, please download the printable registration form or contact our Membership and Special Events Manager at 561-472-3330 or email@example.com. You can also sign up online by selecting your desired membership level on this page.
Become a Business Arts Partner
Our Business Arts Partners
The Cultural Council of Palm Beach County is a not for profit 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions to the Council are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the State of Florida’s Division of Consumer Services by calling 1.800.435.7352. Registration #CH1489. The Cultural Council of Palm Beach County believes that our donors’ confidentiality should be protected. The Council will not sell or trade a donor’s personal information to any other entity in existence without their written permission.