Are you a professional artist or entertainer who is allergic to the “M” word of Marketing? Would you like to reach a wider audience without feeling like your integrity is compromised or that you need a degree in computer science?
Learn how to spread the word about your work from guest presenter Doug Motel (Writer/Performer/Speaker/Coach) who has mastered the art of using free, online tools to connect with patrons all over the world.
What attendees will get from this session includes:
- The 6 questions you should ask yourself before doing any marketing
- The “rule of 7” for getting your story out there
- How to write a press release that is guaranteed to get you a featured article
- 8 things your website needs to include
- The 2 best tools for finding out who is searching for your genre of art
- How to get your website, Facebook page, and Yahoo video at the top of Google
- Learn how to convert fans into your own personal evangelists
- Find out which social media sites are best for artists and entertainers
- How to best manage your time marketing your work
- Where to find great social media content to share
- How to get a newsletter form into your Facebook page
- Top 10 Instagram tips for artists
- The 3 most important steps in getting a YouTube video to rank high
- How to use Twitter to get reporters to cover your gigs
- Tips for how to use social media on the day of a live event like an art opening or music gig
- and much, much more!
Online registration is not currently available for this event. Please contact us at (561) 471-2901 for more information.