Join us for an informative panel that will help creative professionals navigate the public art process and provide tips for improving applications.
Participants in this session will also have the opportunity to ask specific questions regarding public art applications during individual ten minute sessions* following the discussion. Once you have reserved your space for the discussion, please e-mail Jessica Ransom at email@example.com to set up an appointment. We welcome participants to visit our galleries and engage with other artists while awaiting their opportunity to speak to the panelists.
- Elayna Toby Singer, Palm Beach County Art in Public Places
- Sybille Welter, ArtLifeWPB
- Glenn Weiss, City of Boynton Beach Public Arts Manager
- Iryna Kanishcheva of Monochronicle, public art producer
- 4–5 p.m.: Panel discussion
- 5–6 p.m.: Individual appointments with panelists (space is limited!)
*Participants may be asked to wear facial coverings for individual meetings with panelists
Online registration is not currently available for this event. Please contact us at (561) 471-2901 for more information.