In 2020, the Cultural Council for Palm Beach County launched its Artist Innovation Fellowship Program, which was designed to honor and support artists across all disciplines. Through a generous grant from the Leonard and Norma Klorfine Foundation, the Council awarded $7,500 Artist Innovation Fellowships in its first year to:
- Anthony Burks Sr., visual artist (West Palm Beach)
- Isabel Gouveia, visual artist (Lake Worth Beach)
- Amy Gross, visual artist (Delray Beach)
- Joshua Lubben, musician (West Palm Beach)
- Donna Murray, choreographer/dancer (Jupiter)
During this special culminating exhibition, the five inaugural Artist Innovation Fellows showcase new work made possible by the program. Read more about the 2020 Fellows, including photos and stories about new work created with fellowship funds, at palmbeachculture.com/AIFP.
The opening celebration for this exhibition occurred on June 19, 2021 at the Cultural Council’s headquarters.
Photo Credit: JACEK Photo