Updated May 22 at 9 a.m.
The Palm Beaches has entered Phase I of Florida’s Recovery Plan. As such, the Cultural Council will regularly update this page with a list of cultural organizations that have partially or completely reopened to the public. *Please refer to each organization’s website for the most accurate updates and further details before visiting.
If traveling to The Palm Beaches, please remember to adhere to the CDC’s travel and safety guidelines. Visitors should also refer to thepalmbeaches.com for travel information and updates specific to Palm Beach County, from our partners at Discover The Palm Beaches – the official destination marketing corporation of The Palm Beaches.
- Boca Raton Museum of Art (Boca Raton): Reopening to the public on Wednesday, June 3 with free admission and new hours through September.
- Busch Wildlife Refuge (Jupiter): Reopen, following CDC best practices and guidelines.
- Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum (Jupiter): Reopening on Saturday, May 30, limited capacity and hours.
- Lion Country Safari (Loxahatchee): Drive-through safari open at reduced admission.
- Loggerhead Marinelife Center (Juno Beach): Reopen, following CDC best practices and guidelines.
- Morikami Museum & Japanese Gardens (Delray Beach): Gardens reopening to the public on Tuesday, June 2.
- Sandoway Discovery Center (Delray Beach): Limited capacity, outdoor animal encounters and shark feedings throughout the day.
- Society of the Four Arts (Palm Beach): Philip Hulitar Sculpture Garden and Four Arts Botanical Gardens open.
- South Florida Science Center & Aquarium (West Palm Beach): Reopening to the public on Monday, May 25.