Updated Aug. 6, 2020
*The Cultural Council will regularly update this page with cultural organizations that have reopened to the public, as well as current local health and safety guidelines.
Palm Beach County remains in Phase 1 of Florida’s “Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step.” reopening plan. In addition to state guidelines in place for attractions, restaurants and things to do, Palm Beach County has a local ordinance requiring facial coverings in public places – indoors or outdoors – wherever social distancing isn’t possible.
Local cultural organizations also have specific guidelines to help keep guests safe. Please refer to each organization’s website for further updates and details before visiting.
For travel information, including updates on transportation, hotels, dining, shopping and other activities, please visit our partners at Discover The Palm Beaches, the region’s official destination marketing organization:
Looking for virtual experiences? Browse our online events calendar to find ways to experience #palmbeachculture from home.
Art Museums, Centers & Galleries
- Arts Garage (Delray Beach): Now open (exhibition tours offered by appointment to parties of three or less).
- Benzaiten Center for Creative Arts (Lake Worth Beach): Now open (by appointment only; limited capacity).
- Boca Raton Museum of Art (Boca Raton): Now open with free admission and new hours through September.
- Lighthouse ArtCenter (Tequesta): Now open to the public.
- Resource Depot (West Palm Beach): Now open (by appointment only; limited capacity).
Science & Nature Organizations
- Busch Wildlife Refuge (Jupiter): Now open to the public.
- Lion Country Safari (Loxahatchee): Drive-through safari open at reduced admission.
- Loggerhead Marinelife Center (Juno Beach): Now open (always free admission).
- Mounts Botanical Garden (West Palm Beach): Now open to the public, limited capacity.
- Palm Beach Zoo (West Palm Beach): Now open to the public, limited capacity.
- Panther Ridge Conservation Center (Loxahatchee): Now open to the public, by appointment only.
- Sandoway Discovery Center (Delray Beach): Now open to the public, limited capacity. Outdoor animal encounters and shark feedings throughout the day.
- Society of the Four Arts (Palm Beach): Now open (Philip Hulitar Sculpture Garden and Four Arts Botanical Gardens).
- South Florida Science Center & Aquarium (West Palm Beach): Now open at discounted rate.
- Flagler Museum (Palm Beach): Now open, limited capacity and hours.
- Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum (Jupiter): Now open, limited capacity and hours.