View the current season here. And to learn more about the series, sponsorship opportunities and more, please call (561) 472-3330.
Generously sponsored by:
The Roe Green Foundation, Roe Green, Founder
The Milton and Tamar Maltz Family Foundation
Additional support for the series is provided by:
April 20, 2020
*This event has been cancelled.
A Musical Season Finale
Wayne Hosford, an award-winning entertainer, singer, comedian, actor and composer, who tickles the keys regularly at Club Colette in Palm Beach, will introduce musical performances by several amazing young talents.
He will be interviewed by Kathi Kretzer, founder and president of the Kretzer Music Foundation.
March 2, 2020
A Conversation Between Leslie Gray Streeter and James Patterson
Leslie Gray Streeter is the pop culture columnist for The Palm Beach Post, where she has covered music, movies, celebrities, staycations and more since 2002. Her first book, a memoir, is being published in the spring of 2020 by Little, Brown & Company.
James Patterson is the world’s bestselling author and a major cultural philanthropist. Books by the former advertising executive have sold more than 300 million copies worldwide and more than 100 of his titles have been The New York Times bestsellers.
February 3, 2020
A Conversation with Barbara and Sandra Stella
The preservation and restoration of art is a complex, important skill that ensures the enjoyment of arts and culture for future generations. One local business dedicated to this work is Stella Art Conservation, led by two sisters:
- Barbara Stella, president and chief conservator
- Sandra Stella, executive manager
They will be interviewed by Sarah Wetenhall, president and CEO of The Colony Hotel.
January 13, 2020
A Conversation with Theatrical Impresarios
Four of Palm Beach County’s top theatrical companies and programs are led by extraordinary women:
- Marcie Gorman, executive producer and artistic director of MNM Theatre Company
- Vicki Halmos, founder/producer of Entr’Acte Theatrix
- Jan McArt, producer & director of Theatre Arts Program Development at Lynn University
- Marilynn Wick, executive managing producer of The Wick Theatre & Costume Museum
Interviewed by Suzanne L. Niedland, award-winning filmmaker, actor and Broadway producer.
November 4, 2019
A Conversation with Palm Beach County Cultural Leaders
Palm Beach County’s booming cultural sector is responsible for an economic impact of over $633 million every year and over 14,000 full-time equivalent jobs. Meet the new leaders of three of our largest cultural institutions:
- Elliot Bostwick Davis, director and CEO of the Norton Museum of Art
- Erin Manning, executive director of the Henry Morrison Flagler Museum
- Dr. Philip Rylands, president and CEO of the Society of the Four Arts
Interviewed by Dave Lawrence, president and CEO of the Cultural Council of Palm Beach County.