Whitespace Collection introduces a premier boutique event, Collect1-2-3-4-5, showcasing the best in wearable design: jewelry, textiles, and sculptural accessories.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2018
Seeking the ultimate in wearable art, with items priced at a minimum of $80 per item, and maximum of $1500 per item. Items may be one of a kind or in multiple, with the level of craft and innovation expected for the upscale market.
Whitespace has established the Collect brand, featuring work by fine jewelry artisans at the Boca Raton Museum of art, Aqua Art Fair – Miami, Art Palm Beach, Art Wynwood – Miami, Boca Raton Art Fair and now Chicago, Naples and the Fine Art, Antique and Jewelry Fair, numerous upscaled charitable boutiques and art events among others, and has attracted a following, retaining a large number of collectors of unique wearables.
Collect1-2-3-4-5, could be the unique opportunity for you to reach this select audience, as the the boutique will be for one weekend each month, during the peak of collector season. All artists that exhibit in the Collect1-2-3-4-5, unique will also be considered for inclusion in future Whitespace art fair events as part of the Collect Team!
LOCATION: (INDOOR EVENT)
Whitespace Collection, 2805 N. Australian Ave, West Palm Beach, Fl 33407 www.whitespacecollection.com
Fri Nov 9, 6–10 p.m.
Sat Nov 10, 12-4 p.m.
Sun Nov 11, 12-4 p.m.
Sat Dec 1, 12-4 p.m.
Sun Dec 2, 12-4 p.m.
Fri Jan 11, 6-10 p.m.
Sat Jan 12, 12-4 p.m.
Sun Jan 13, 12-4 p.m.
Sat Feb 2, 12-4 p.m.
Sun Feb 3, 12-4 p.m.
Sat Mar 2, 12-4 p.m.
Sun Mar 3, 12-4 p.m.
$20 one time jury fee to accompany the application.
- If selected, the fee to participate is for $250 for 1 event/1 indoor table, and payment will act as guarantee of inclusion. Artists may apply for multiple events.
*If accepted for more that one event:
2 events – $225 each, 3 or more events $200 each.
- Artists will keep 80% of each sale
- Artist are to arrive 2 hours ahead of each event to unload, set up, and check in.
- Artist will be able to leave items overnight and cannot remove their display until the event ends, at the listed time.
- All decisions of the curator/jurors are final.
- If accepted, you give Whitespace Collection the right to publish submitted images for publicity of Collect1-2-3-4-5.
- Artists MUST be present for set-up and for the open hours of each event in which they participate.
- Artists will be given a 4 foot table, and receipt books. Artists must bring any necessary display items, or if hanging textiles, provide their own racks.
- Artists must bring a small standing sign with their name.
- Artists much have each item for sale Tagged with the price.
- Whitespace will process all sales by cash or credit card (no checks) using triplicate receipts provided by whitespace.
- Whitespace will pack and wrap all items sold.
- Payment to artist will be within 10 days of event.
Include the following in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address
- Dates (Select at least two preferences of date from the list, in order of preference).
- Describe your work, in a few words
- Send 4 or more images with the following info:
- Image #1
- Price (include 20% commission)
Your complete application must be received by September 15, 2018.
All info to be sent to email@example.com
Further questions to : Sloan Hemmer – event coordinator
561.827.6623 | Whitespace@mordes.net