The 5th Annual West Palm Beach Arts Festival presented by the Armory Art Center will feature local and out-of-town artists, live music, demonstrations, food trucks, and activities for all ages.
Last year’s Festival brought 6,000 visitors and 95 artists. This event is well publicized by local media reporting, media sponsorships, advertising, and social media. Scheduled at the perfect time for holiday shopping, vendors will reach affluent Palm Beach and Broward County residents, plus engage our large seasonal tourist population.
The campus hosts space for 80 10’x10’ tents, socially distanced, throughout the Armory’s campus. Tents will be located outdoors in the sculpture garden and in the parking lot.
The Armory Art Center is on the south end of Howard Park within walking distance of the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts, the Palm Beach Convention Center, Hilton West Palm Beach, and Rosemary Square—a premier shopping, dining, and entertainment destination.
Artists will have the opportunity to interact with the public through art demos and booth chats. Live music, food, and activities for kids make the festival a perfect experience for all.
Set up is on Friday, December 3, 2021. Artists parking will be available.
The Armory Art Center follows CDC guidelines related to COVID-19 health and safety precautions.
5th Annual West Palm Beach Arts Festival
December 4 & 5, 2021
10 AM – 4 PM
Armory Art Center
811 Park Place, West Palm Beach, FL
Cash Awards will be awarded for Best in Show, 1st Place, 2nd Place, and Honorable Mention
Categories – All artists must apply to a category
2D- Drawings, paintings, photography, printmaking, mixed-media
- Drawings: original two-dimensional work including graphite, charcoal, chalk, pastels, wax crayon, inks, and washes.
- Painting: original, two-dimensional work created with pigment, including oils, acrylics, watercolor, egg tempura, etc.
- Photography: signed prints created by the artist from his/her own original negative or digital files that have been processed by that artist or under the artist’s direct supervision.
- Print Making – prints manually created by the artist using plates, stones, or screens that have been signed and numbered.
- Mixed Media – includes collage and handmade paper. Incorporates more than one type of material. Generally flat wall hung art.
3-D- Ceramics, sculpture, fiber, jewelry, glass, furniture.
- Jewelry- Jewelers need to apply as a designer, maker, or designer & maker with work that is original conceptually and is interesting compositionally. Assembled commercially bought items of mass production will not be accepted. Jewelry can be made from metal, glass, clay, fiber, paper, plastic, or other materials.
- Ceramics – original shaped and fired clay (including earthenware, porcelain, stoneware and terracotta)
- Fiber – original work created by the artist from fibers/fabric or leather including batik, basketry, weaving, and quilt-making. No factory produced items are permitted.
- Furniture – Original work in any material that is functional as a piece of functional furniture or home accessory.
- Glass – original work created in glass by the artist including blown glass, fused glass, or stained glass.
- Metal – original work created by the artist without use of a production studio.
- Wood – original hand-tooled, machine worked, built-up, turned or carved work in wood.
Learn more and apply here: