Artist Deon C. Jefferson, Be Well PBC, and Arts Warehouse are looking for artists to feature for the upcoming Fashion Art Ball. The artwork will be on display for the entire month of May. In addition to being on display, it will also be available for purchase.
The goal of the exhibition is to allow for expression and interpretations of the varying topics that are involved in mental health. The artwork can be literal or abstract in this representation.
- The theme of the work must be inspired by, or highlighting, mental and behavioral health with a special emphasis on COVID-19.
- All mediums are welcome to submit.
- Open to artists living or working in South Florida.
- The exhibition will be on view in the Back Room Gallery at Arts Warehouse from May 7th – May 31st, 2021.
- The Art Ball event will be held on May 8th at 7 p.m.
DEADLINE: April 5, 2021